#2 curahan hati anak sastra

by - 09.28

If you want to know what english literature learn about , english literature learn about english and literature such as : Drama ,  poem , novel , writing etc . if you are not interest about that , I do not recommend you to choose this major Because if your reason just to be able speak English cas cis cus ( fluently ). You are definitely wrong . listen dude, if you want your English is good, you can take a course . there are a lot of course which can make your English better . 

And if you are person who interest in literature , I recommend  when you have entered this major you should take some activity which relate to this major such as : drama club, writing club  etc.  they can help you to improve yourself . don’t be passive student ( like me haha .. ). Seriously that is not even cool  being passive student . lets explore our passion .

Some student of English literature must have same question from their environment such as :

omg dude, what you will be if you choose that major ?

hei dude,  are you english student, aren’t you ?  can you translate my task ?

oh really , are you english student ? so , your english very good, right . show me your ability please

hei sis , your major very easy, right . you did not have to count a number . mine is so tough .

etc.
you have prepared yourself from those question and don’t take any serious . just prove it in action . you should belive yourself that you must be successes in this way . sometimes I become weak when my friends ask about those question which like overwhelming , make me unsteady and ask to myself . whether  I will success in this way or whether I capable in English, omg my English not really good, can I passed this semester ? . just tighten your seatbelt and drive strightly . you must trust yourself.  If not you, who else ?.

I really want answer them like, have I ever ask you to solve my problem, because you are in law student Or have I ever ask you  to heal my pain, because you are in medical student . we are still learning guys , need process and I am not like smart or diligent student  who can easily accept all of lesson. yah gue bisa sih, tapi kan gua juga masih belajar jangan terlalu meremehkan napa hahahahahaa .. But thankyou to ask me that question. Because, that make me stronger and start learning, you know sometimes I can’t control my lazyness which very very big and If I can not help you to translate your task. it might be I am so dumb bukan kesalahan dari jurusannya .

don’t  worry,  there are a lot of field jobs for English literature, you can search on google  hahahhaa …..

so , I just want remind you guys . before you choose a subject for your major. Please, make sure you are not in wrong way, don’t screw your future up.  I tell you  that there is no bad major . every major in university is good,  it all depends on you . 

You May Also Like

0 komentar

ayo berikan komentar :)