pathetic girl

by - 19.47




I woke up in the morning
Staring a sunshine
Why the day feel empty
no activity , no friends , I have no purpose . Useless and my day no precious
My step forward and stop.
Where should I go, What should I do, When should I go back.
There is no time to do something usefull I just dont know what should I done.
Then I close my eyes and see myself on the stage. I was singing, dancing and I do theater that so fun full of laugh with many friends.
I see myhand holded by someone he was a handsome one.
might be he is the guy I really love, he told me never let me down and I smile for him. 
Someone hit my head from behind make myself spinning around and I open my eyes. 
I see a reality That I am here still alone in the dark space. No stage, no friends, no something to do and no guy that I really love .
I want to close my eyes again but I can't. realize my life so blue and My imagine more 
colorful than my life .
I wish I could make it real but I can't.
No.
Just yet .

I will .........

You May Also Like

0 komentar

ayo berikan komentar :)