My itchy eyes

by - 22.55

Description: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqUWdq9RFo1dGS3cORTCqw29teXCjc4S_PuBjKax8hP8_foRzwcvpP5OoIGyKf_vMaGto41TUC4hhgRnfmVk6etbTmZ14sbHWVoQ84eOw2ucQqFC-SHu3pbAv7by511hvIGRmaniBOpVL5/s320/unnamed.jpg
gambar dari google 

Recently my eyes feeling itchy I dont know why, It started when I was tired my eyes began itchy. I didn't have enough bravery to rub my eyes hardly, so I have an Idea.
I thought it was great so I did. I took a candle it was like little candle and I tried to make light up.
My friend ever told me , she ever do this thing  in the pasta nd she said it works if you do this regularly. she called this such eyes therapy by seeing a candle ofcourse with light up  .

And I tried to do , I wanted make my eyes hot to make this itchy disappeared.  I was seeing a light candle for 1 minutes and I was not feeling anything, so I started approaching a candle closer, closer, closerrr and then bbbzzzzz ........ I was panic my left eyebrow was burn

I couldn't believe what I've just done tonight, it was so foolish I burnd my eyebrow by my self unintentionally . this such a nightmare, will eyebrow can grow fast? this can still grow, right ? did I lose my mind ? why was I seeing a candle like keeping a pig outside ? will I transform into charlie puth ?

oh god give me back my eyebrow pleasee..

You May Also Like

3 komentar

ayo berikan komentar :)