especially for you dad

by - 19.08

hai dad ...

hai, dad ...
I love you
my love unlimited for you
as long as I still breath , I always loving you

dad, you must know
I learnd very much from you about anything
you always taught me , how cleared my problem
you said , I must be strong woman . nothing tears, fear and stayed rigid

hai , dad ...
remember ?
when I was sick , hurt  or fell down . you always treat me
when I was hungry , you cooked my favorite food
when I felt bad mood . you share some humor to make me laugh

dad,
I miss you
I love you
I wanna hug you , kiss you
I really really miss miss miss you .

dad,
thanks for do anything for me
I'm sorry to be late for said that
I'm sorry not to be good daughter for you.

dad,
although  you in the heaven now
I believe you hear me
because your shine visible through stars in the night

dad ,
once again I said thanks ,
I still your daddy and mommy's little girl
my love just you and mommy
bye bye dad , I wish you happy in the heaven
I love you dad, forever  and ever

You May Also Like

0 komentar

ayo berikan komentar :)